Health & Citizenship
Primary 7 currently run our Health and Citizenship Council and so far have launch the Daily Mile! They are also to be organising Sports Relief this year.
Each term someone new gets to be the Chair, Vice Chair and Secretary.
Our long term aim is to improve the health of the school, to fundraise to support the school and charities and to promote a supportive, team atmosphere in school.
We will do this by:
- Running tuck shop everyday
- Organising school fundraisers e.g. a sponsored run
- Organise the charity fundraiser ‘Sport Relief’
- Continue to run the ‘healthiest class’ initiative
- Organise a variety of house events to promote team work in school
- Role model positive, supportive behaviour for younger pupils