Primary 7 currently run our Health and Citizenship Council!
Long Term aim:
To improve the health of the school, to fundraise to support the school and charities and to promote a supportive, team atmosphere in school. We will do this by:
- Running tuck shop everyday
- Running the salad bar as part of Prefect Duty
- Organising school fundraisers
- Organise the charity fundraiser ‘Sport Relief’
- Continue to run the ‘healthiest class’ initiative and share at assembly each week
- Organise a variety of termly house events to promote team work in school
- Being positive and supportive role models for younger pupils
The Health and Citizenship Council is made up of Primary 7 children and their teacher. The pupils who wanted to have a specific role in the council gave a speech to the rest of the class before the whole class voted.